De-Dusters are essentially used for removing fine and unwanted dust particles that remain with the tablet or the product. The tablet and capsule deĆ¢duster is pushed upward & conveyed for deĆ¢dusting. During its course small vibrations are also given. The tablets are pushed upward by adjustable vibration up along a perforated stainless steel tray to shake off the dust and ensure that downstream processes work as efficiently as intended. Vacuum nozzles are provided to remove dust. The dust is finally removed through the central tube with adjustable inlet and outlet of the unit which can interface with both tablet press and metal detector.
- Tablet De-dusters removes excess dust from pressed pharmaceutical tablets. Tablet cleaning is achieved through vibratory effect. All contact components are 316L stainless steel.
- Easy to dismantle and clean.
- Window allows for visual inspection and swings open for tablet sampling.
- Stepped cleaning table with air nozzles ensures tablets tumble for complete cleaning.
- Vacuum connection for dust collection.
- Castor wheels for easy mobility. Three-leg base ensures that the machine is level and allows for flexibility when fitting next to tablet presses.
- Precise, easy height adjustment achieved by gas strut counter balancing. Position is held by a cam-locking lever.
- Efficient DeĆ¢Burring & DeĆ¢Dusting and full suction output is concentrated on DeĆ¢Dusting zone for flushing out powder. Dust extraction connection is also given.
- Suitable for all tablet sizes of above 5mm and 25mm